The hoodie Los Angeles was born out of a need for relaxation and being cozy!
Choose the fabric that speaks to you, rayon cotton jersey for warmer months or fleece for colder months, add the pouch pocket for a more classic effect, make the cuffs in contrast or the same color as the sweatshirt, sew the lined hood or choose the crew-neck: in short, make it yours!
Which details will you find in the Los Angeles hoodie to learn or improve?
- Come cucire e rifinire una tasca a marsupio;
- Cappuccio foderato, come cucirlo e rifinirlo;
- Come cucire con i tessuti poco e/o molto elasticizzati
- Come applicare, al posto del cappuccio, lo scollo a girocollo.
- How to sew a pouch pocket;
- Lined hood, how to sew it to make it clean;
- Handle and sew little to very elastic fabrics;
- How to apply the rounded neckline instead of the hood
The pattern is supplied in A4 format to be printed with layered size: choose to print only the size(s) that interest you instead of all those offered on the pattern. The pattern does NOT have the seam allowances added.
Download the pattern and have fun customizing it.
You will not find any instructions for this pattern: sewing is a bit like cooking, once you have learned how to make a garment, the steps are repeated in about the same order for each garment you will sew. Think about it as a challenge with yourself, a way to improve by making mistakes and thinking about what you’re doing.
BUT if you really want to learn how to sew this coat and you do not feel being good enough or you need specific help for a point that you just can not figure out alone, write me to book an online live course/lesson with me. Click here to write to me.
Here the blog post that introduces you to Los Angeles Hoodie: Felpa Los Angeles, relax e velocità stanno bene insieme.